The following are APAN’s objectives as stipulated in our constitution:
- To advocate for peace and justice in Palestine/Israel based on UN resolutions and international and humanitarian law;
- To advocate for an end to Israeli military control and occupation of the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) of the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza;
- To advocate for the right to self-determination of the Palestinian people;
- To raise awareness of the Australian public, and their leaders, by providing accurate information concerning the Palestinian people and their rights;
- To support capacity-building initiatives of institutions and civil society in Palestine;
- To encourage, co-ordinate and build the capacity of organisations which pursue the above objectives in Australia;
- To foster alliances between organisations which pursue the above objectives in Australia and the international community;
- To do all things incidental to attainment of the above objectives.
We have made the following resources available for our supporters. All links are PNG or PDF downloads.