Parliamentarians and union leaders will share about their recent experiences in Palestine (visited in July), with APHEDA and APAN. They will be joined by Palestinians and others in the Labor movement who will talk about why the fight for Australian recognition of Palestine is so important for a balanced Australian foreign policy.
- Senator Louise Pratt, Labor Senator WA
- Danae Bosler, Chief of Staff at Victorian Trades Hall Council and AHEDA Committee of Management member
- Shayne Kummerfeld, Assistant National Secretary RTBU
- Andrew Isfree-Irvine, Media Officer, ETU QLD/NT Branch
- Mr Nasser Mashni, APAN President and Palestinian Australian
To attend, book tickets directly through the ALP National Fringe Conference. Tickets give you access to the fringe program.